You can apply for up to £10,000 to make your ideas on tackling inequalities in sport and physical activity come to life!
Health Exchange has been awarded £195,000 of National Lottery funding from Sport England’s Together Fund, which aims to tackle inequalities in activity levels through working with its partners to reach those most in need.
We want to support existing activities or new initiatives that help:
- People with long term health conditions
- Disabled people
- Lower socio-economic groups
- Culturally diverse communities
to make better choices about nutrition, diet and exercise that improve their long-term sustainable health and wellbeing.
Are you a community group working with people to get active and live healthier lives?
Do you have an idea that would attract more people to join you from these target communities?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Will the idea favourably impact the key area?
- Did the need for the idea arise from Covid 19?
- Will the funding improve access to take part in sport and physical activity for the target audience?
- Will the funding help an existing community group recover, grow, or continue to survive as a result of hardship?
- Will the project directly fund the provision of physical activity?
- Are you a trusted community organisation with evidence of this type of delivery?
- Must have a recognised constitution in place
- Must not duplicate funding already received from Sports England
- Activities or cost already covered by other government funding including rates.
- Capital works
- Activities promotion religious or political believes
- Where there is personal benefit
How to apply
Grants application can be applied for anytime before December 2022.
For enquires and to discuss your idea before applying, please contact:
Health Exchange: E: email@example.com / T: 0800 158 3535